Thursday, March 4, 2010

To Do:

Today begins the next big challenge in my sobriety. My parents return home to Tennessee. I'll be alone all weekend with my kids, but my daughter will have work and will be spending time with her boyfriend as often as she can/I allow....so, it'll be me alone with my thoughts and feelings.

So, with that being said I've gotta find something to keep me busy. Here's what I've got so far:

  • Paint around the outside of the front door
  • Find someway to make my mailbox stand up straight
  • Dust living room completely and clean out cobwebs in the corners
  • Clean and organize home office
  • Steam clean carpet and sofa/chair
  • Start the landscaping process (will be in the 60's this wkend)
  • Clean off the top of the fridge & counters in kitchen
  • Clean out and organize garage
  • Buy and install new blinds for son's room
I'm not much of a "handy man". Actually I've never been much of one, but it's time I learn. We used to pay people to do some of this stuff, but that's in the past. I got to keep busy. Very busy.

Oh, I forgot an important one:
  • Attend AA Meetings